Wednesday, December 1

Beautiful Blogs :: the whimsical gala darling

Gala Darling invites you to play.

This is my new favorite blog.
I can't help it.

I know I'm going to be spending the next two weeks pouring over every article and podcast, taking notes and soaking everything in.

The inspiration I look for in Francesca Lia Blocks books I find in this blog, bright and pink and glittery (and also, I think, somewhat inspired by FLB).
She writes about "radical self love" and tells us to be great to ourselves and always remember to love ourselves.
It's an easy thing to forget.

But with everything from images of outfits, to ideas to be happy and beautiful, to style tips and wonderful links, Gala Darling has created a massive, amazing blog that will pull you in and capture your beauty-loving soul, encouraging your happiness and -- of course-- self-love.

You'll probably see quite a few things relating back to gala darling in the next month or so (likely beginning with my own "Self Love Bible". 

With how bland and miserable I've been this past week, I'm ecstatic to find this wonderful source of inspiration and beauty. 
You'll see, it's going to be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment