Thursday, December 16

Things I Love Thursday

This week (and really, every week) I love....
foood....

These are the beautiful favorites of mine that have now been incorporated via printing and pasting into my Bible.

Smooth and Creamy Cheeses, Pinkberry "FroYo", Sea Urchin Roe (my ultimate addiction this month), Yellowtail, Oysters, Pho, Tamales, Crab legs, Quenepas, anything with garlic, Corned beef with cabbage, Spicy Tuna Handrolls, Ethiopian food (major craving), Rambutans, Salmon sashimi, Cream Cheese & Lox, and smooth and salty White Tuna sashimi.


I spent two days thinking about this list, and it still isn't really complete.

I thought that working in a sushi restaurant, I'd get sick of sushi. No. In fact, it's quite the opposite. I can't go a single week without getting myself sushi at LEAST once. Those in the collage above are my absolute favorites; Uni, Salmon, White Tuna, Yellowtail, & Spicy Tuna Handrolls. But my appetite isn't limited to only them. Oh, no. Unagi, Tamago, Scallops, omgosh I'll eat it all.
Today, Dan and I splurged on sushi, since I had a $15 off card. I got salmon, Uni, spicy tuna handrolls, and we shared a "Cajun Krab Roll". Afterwards, all I could think about was how much I wanted more Uni... Why why why did I have to fall in love with one of the most expensive things on the menu?? I didn't even like it the first time I tried it! *sigh* I have another one of those coupons, I'll likely be back to get more in a few days...

Why am I always so hungry?!?!

Bon Apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment