Saturday, November 13

Beautiful Blogs :: simply breakfast

I have a stomach-y condition that keeps me from really eating breakfast. Sometimes I can, but usually anything starchy, sweet, or breaded before 11 am makes my stomach go all gurgle-y.

That said, I LOVE breakfast foods.
Especially the way it tends to look.

And it seems like Jen Causey at simply breakfast has a similar (and more productive) appreciation for the most important meal of the day. Only her love produces this fantastic photo blog that I love to scroll through every now and then.

So yummy looking!
And they're all great inspiration for future meals, breakfast or otherwise! Check out this one, sliced Avocado on toast with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Doesn't seem like breakfast, but I bet it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment