Sunday, November 14

Obsession, So What

Finding that Sailor Moon picture a while back led me on a new obsession of finding Sailor Moon images and cute things. I remember seeing this one a long time ago and I still love it!

They're so beautiful together, so glamorous, and seem so cute and adorable and...airy? So pretty.

When Kaylee and Leelu (rarely) squeeze into bed between us I sometimes feel cuddly and warm, the way they look. <3

Discovering the site with all these, I now have a Sailor Moon background, as well as a ringtone and other SM goodies.


On that note, my other favorite anime/manga/other is Nana, which is now littering my desktop as well. In both a comic, anime, and two full-length movies, Nana is an amazing story about two girls named Nana. One an adorable post grad looking for work and love, the other a bad-ass up and coming rock star.

I love browsing Nana dedicated websites every now and then.If there was any other fictional world I'd love to live in, like the FLB books, it'd be the world of Nana.

No comments:

Post a Comment