Saturday, April 16

30 Day Photo Essay - The Scoop


I know, it's a horrible banner. But I wanted something colorful, and i'm horrid with graphics, so this is what came out.
Anyway, my friend Mary started doing this 30 day project on Facebook this week, and I quickly fell in love and started doing it too. I've liked it so much I decided to post it here. My plan is to go out, get a small, adorable journal, and rewrite everything, with the photos, on each page. I've become obsessed with making little scrap-book like projects like this, and I can't wait to get into this one.
Here's the details:

Every day, for 30 days, post an image on your blog, facebook, or in your journal/scrapbook, using the following guidelines:
Day one - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day two - A picture of the person you have been closest to longest.
Day three - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day four- A picture of something you'd like to do again.
Day five - A picture of something you love.
Day six - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day seven - A picture of the person you do the most crazy things with.
Day eight - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day nine - A picture of someone you miss.
Day ten - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day eleven- A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day twelve - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day thirteen - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day fourteen - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day fifteen - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day sixteen - A picture and a letter.
Day seventeen - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day eighteen - A picture of your future spouse.
Day nineteen - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day twenty - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day twenty-one - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day twenty-two - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day twenty-three - A picture of your favorite book.
Day twenty-four - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day twenty-five - A picture of your day.
Day twenty-six - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day twenty-seven - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day twenty-eight - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day twenty-nine- A picture that can always make you smile.
Day thirty - A picture of something you hate.

I'll have my first day's up tomorrow morning, and hopefully I can keep this up for the whole thirty days.
If you decide to do this too, I hope you'll let me know and send me links/pics! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment