Tuesday, April 19

30 Day Photo Essay - Day Three

Day three - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.



I have a lot of shows I really like, but when I think about it, there's none that I'd really call my favorite beyond Buffy.
Sure, I adore other Whedon shows, Dr Who, Pushing Daisies, and there's always Sailor Moon, my childhood addiction. But Buffy really stands apart; the most fun, the most heartbreaking, my absolute favorite above all. I loved it when I was a teenager and it was just catching on, and I love it now, watching the same episodes over and over and still laughing or (yes sometimes) getting teary eyed over this or that persons doomed love affair or death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9IjTryH1sA
(Despite the music, this is the best compilation video I could find. I love the scene where Angel slaps her, her face is great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment