Sunday, January 16

Little Bits of Happy (& a haircut)

I've opened up a small Etsy shop selling handmade accessories. It's mostly crocheted things at the moment, gloves, hair bands, and even rings, and soon will have hats and scarves, but I'm hoping to build it up little by little to include lots of different things. Hopefully things full of hearts and flowers and glitter, making your world a little brighter and fun.

Because I love this blog so much (even though nobody actually reads it), I've put up a coupon for any readers from here who'd like to purchase or commission something from me!
During a purchase (you'll have to contact me first if you want to commission something) Enter WeetzieBat for 10% off of any item!

So check out Glitter Baby at www.DreamCyn.Etsy.com
And please let me know what you think!


The other note, is that I really want a haircut. I'm so desperate I'm considering grabbing a pair of scissors and doing it myself. But I'm absolutely terrified of getting rid of my hair (even though that's exactly what I want to do) and might have to pay someone to do it just so it'll actually get done.
Internet Inspiration give me strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment