Monday, June 3

Writing Time

So, I've always wanted to post my writing up on here, but I'm always nervous about putting work I really care about out into the internet, where it can be snatched up, twisted, and spit back out as some mutant (or even identical) version with someone else's name on it. So with my two (and a half) novels, I've avoided putting more than a few clips up for blog consumption.

Today this changes!

I've created a blog for my newest project, which is something I'm working on slowly, and more for practice and precision (and to try a new genre-- one I'm not very good at; supernatural and sexy). While I still consider this my property and very much hope no one steals it  (pretty please?), because I see this more as a project than a novel-in-the-works, I've decided to serialize it in a blog.

I'm also hoping for as much feedback as possible (even if it's only a comment or two), and other than critique forums where that's all I'd get, this seems like a good outlet.

Anyway, if you're interested, it is  (as of it's inception, but possibly not as it comes out) planned to be a story about a succubus who is kidnapped and forced into rehabilitation.
Supernatural. Sexy. Dramatic.
Maybe even the possibility of some crime solving involvement, or a sort of magical Girl Interrupted subplot.

Sound any good?
We'll find out, I guess.

If at all interested, first chapter will be up this week:

http://cynwriter.blogspot.com/


Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment